Full-time Senior Unity Developer - Atticus Digital
Atticus Digital is a BAFTA Cymru award winning digital agency working with clients on a global scale on a vast range of projects. We have created immersive virtual reality experiences, high quality 360 ̊ videos, bespoke apps and 3D animation.
Atticus is looking for a Full-time Senior Unity developer to work with our busy team of VR/AR industry professionals in Cardiff.
As our Senior Unity developer you will have a focus on new technology with a detailed knowledge of and experience working with C# in Unity, developing virtual reality, Augmented & 360 ̊ content for delivery across multiple platforms.
We are looking for a candidate who will be able to work in-house, as part of the team and be able to communicate complicated technical information in simple terms.
You will work on your own initiative and be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
- Unity, C#, Mobile Experience (iOS, Android)
- Computer Science, Physics background and 5 years experience in software development
- 3 years' commercial experience developing apps, games and video components in Unity.
- Very strong understanding of programming concepts
- Strong understanding of design/programming best practices and various design patterns within mobile games.
- Solve complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences
- Good understanding of both iOS and Android platforms.
- Deployment to iOS and Android.
- Web services and a good understanding of web technologies.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, work under pressure and work under their own initiative.
- Organised way of working.
- Ability to work on multiple projects.
Other Desirable skills:
- Unreal Engine 4 and blueprints.
- Prior experience in development of Web, Desktop & Mobile.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or cal 02920415444 for further details.